Bank of Ann Arbor is pleased to announce the winners in its jumpstARTS Facebook contest to support local schools. The following twelve local area schools have each won $3,000 to help fund their visual and performing arts programs. Bank of Ann Arbor is giving away a total of $36,000 in jumpstARTS grants.
Winning Elementary Schools
1. Thurston Elementary, Ann Arbor
2. Bryant Elementary, Ann Arbor
3. Erickson Elementary, Ypsilanti
4. Lakewood Elementary, Ann Arbor
5. Carpenter Elementary, Ann Arbor
6. Abbot Elementary, Ann Arbor
Winning Middle Schools
1. Honey Creek Community School, Ann Arbor
2. Ann Arbor Open School, Ann Arbor
3. Clague Middle School, Ann Arbor
Winning High Schools
1. Pioneer High School, Ann Arbor
2. Huron High School, Ann Arbor
3. Skyline High School, Ann Arbor
“We’re delighted with the community’s response to jumpstARTS,” said Tim Marshall, President and CEO. “It’s exciting to see so many join in to support the creative arts programs in our local schools simply by voting on our Facebook application. Our team at Bank of Ann Arbor looks forward to meeting many of the jumpstARTS fans when we present checks to the winning schools. Congratulations to the winning schools. Thank you to all who participated in our 2013 jumpstARTS Facebook contest.”
Bank of Ann Arbor’s jumpstARTS Facebook contest ran October 23, 1023 through Midnight November 8, 2013. Fans cast 47,365 votes by 17,395 visitors. Bank of Ann Arbor’s Facebook page grew by more than 4,000 Likes to 22,322 during the contest.
All public, private and charter elementary, middle and high schools in Washtenaw County as well as Plymouth, Canton and Northville were automatically entered in the contest. Winning schools are able to use funds at their discretion for their visual and performing arts programs in the 2013-14 school year.
Complete list of votes received can be found on Bank of Ann Arbor’s web site at www.boaa.com/jumpstarts.