February 25, 2013 8:26
America Saves Week
February 25 – March 2, 2013 is chance for individuals to assess their own saving status and take financial action. Studies reveal that having a savings plan with specific goals can have beneficial financial and wellness effects .
Here are 5 ways to make a plan to save:
1. Take the America Saves Pledge
- Those with a savings plan are twice as likely to save for emergencies and retirement than those without a plan. Join over 310,000 people who have already committed to save. Pledge or re-pledge today
4. Test Your Savings Knowledge
- Take this savings quiz
to reveal how much you understand about the realities of savings in America.
5. Share Savings Tips and Advice with Family and Friends
- On Twitter and Facebook? Share your tips with your friends and followers to encourage them to save. Or repost our messages this week.
Note: links to third party sites are provided for your convenience only. Bank of Ann Arbor does not control their content.