Bank of Ann Arbor offers you a variety of convenient ways to access your accounts. For each, we take the greatest care to ensure that all of our platforms maintain the same high level of security and integrity, from our ATM network to Online Banking to Mobile Banking itself.
How do we keep your information secure?
The same industry standards we have always employed to keep Online Banking secure extend to our Mobile Banking application as well.
• Username and password to confirm your identity and ensure the privacy of each Mobile Banking session you conduct
• Personal security question to further guard against identity theft
• Firewalls - to protect our programs from any unauthorized or malicious intrusion
• Encryption - to protect the transmission of data including customer account information and the integrity of all transactions
Banking in secure sessions
Each mobile banking session begins only after you establish your identity via unique, encrypted password and security question. These are required every time you log in. Your session automatically ends when you exit the application, and it will automatically time out if you get sidetracked.
Things you can do to protect yourself
• Download the app from reputable sources only - such as iTunes® App Store, AndroidTM Market.
• Use your phone's built-in lock function - set a password-protect for start-up or time-out.
• Protect your password - do not reveal it to anyone.
• Protect your phone - from viruses and malware just like you do for your computer by installing mobile security software.
• Memorize your password - don't keep it stored or written anywhere.
• Never leave your mobile device unattended - while using the Bank of Ann Arbor mobile app or any other mobile activity.
• Never use public Wi-Fi – when accessing online and mobile banking.
• Log out - completely when you complete a mobile banking session.
Secure management of your money (and the personal information required to process your transactions) is at the very foundation of our business. Whether you access your accounts via teller, drive-up, telephone, Internet, or mobile device, Bank of Ann Arbor protects you with the highest security measures available.