Health Savings Accounts
With healthcare costs climbing every year, your business needs options for controlling and managing those expenses. A
Health Savings Account
(HSA) from Bank of Ann Arbor gives you a new way to save, manage and pay for current and future
healthcare costs. It is a powerful option that puts you in the driver's seat of your healthcare money.
A HSA is bank account that is paired with a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP). A HDHP plan, available from your insurance professional, typically has significantly lower
monthly premiums than most traditional health plans. These plans allow for annual deductibles of at least $1,200 for single coverage or $2,400 for families.*
By adding a high deductible option that includes a Health Savings Account at Bank of Ann Arbor, your business can reduce insurance premiums, motivate your employees to
use their benefits in a more cost-effective way, and maintain or improve the level of benefits for your employees. These benefits are available to companies of all sizes
as well as the self-employed.
You have strong relationships with your clients and you know their needs. When you find that a HDHP + HSA plan is a good choice, turn to Bank of Ann Arbor. As a local
bank, we offer many advantages over using a national provider.
- Our HSA Specialist will meet with you one-on-one to be involved as much or as little as you wish with setting up the program.
- We offer an educational program to assist employers in their transition from a traditional healthcare program.
- No exclusivity or territories- we work with all insurance companies and agents.
The Bank of Ann Arbor Advantage
Choosing Bank of Ann Arbor for your HSA is a smart move. We have the knowledge and service you need to manage your funds wisely. You'll enjoy the attention and
responsiveness that have made Bank of Ann Arbor one of the premier financial institutions in Washtenaw County. We offer automatic payroll deductions, monthly
administration, annual tax reporting and FDIC protection.
- Contact Dennis Ticknor at Bank of Ann Arbor by calling 734-327-0103. He'll explain the basics to help you make a wise decision.
- Contact your insurance agent for a HDHP quote. (If you are not currently working with an agent, Bank of Ann Arbor will be pleased to provide you with a list of