Bank of Ann Arbor offers a number of sound personal investment products including CDs and IRAs to help meet your long-range financial goals.
Certificates of Deposit (CD)
Once you have reached a comfortable level of liquid assets in your checking and savings accounts, you may want to consider a FDIC-insured Certificate of Deposit investment product. View current
Bank of Ann Arbor CD rates
- A $1,000 deposit opens any Bank of Ann Arbor CD (unless otherwise noted) with your choice of the following terms: 3, 6, 12 or 18 months or 2, 4 or 5 years. Or, with a Jumbo CD, you can customize
the length of the term to fit your needs.
- Interest is compounded quarterly.
- Interest can be paid monthly on balances over $10,000.
- Interest can be paid by check or transferred to another Bank of Ann Arbor account quarterly if the interest amount is $100 or more.
- Substantial penalties are incurred if any part of the original deposit is withdrawn before the date of maturity.
Or customize the length of the term to fit your needs. Substantial penalties are incurred if any part of the original deposit is withdrawn before the date of maturity.
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
An Individual Retirement Account, or IRA, is a common investment product. Bank of Ann Arbor offers both Traditional IRAs and ROTH IRAs for your retirement investments. Our financial experts can help you
explore the features and benefits to select what is best for you. Funds are invested as Certificates of Deposit. Non-FDIC insured investment products are available through our