University Employee Services
You worked hard and long to build up a significant University retirement account. Now you deserve the insight an investment expert can provide.
Bank of Ann Arbor can help maximize your 403(b) retirement funds, as we've done with countless other investment clients who've benefited greatly from objective, professional
advice developed around their personal goals.
Our University Retirement Advisory Service includes:
- Face-to-face meetings to understand your goals and objectives.
- Developing a road map or investment policy statement.
- Selecting funds by analyzing the characteristics of each investment: performance, risk, investment style, expense ratios and more.
- Utilizing quantitative and qualitative criteria to develop your investment portfolio.
- Monitoring your retirement account on an ongoing basis and making prudent adjustments based on your personal goals and changes in the financial markets.
- Making important investment decisions for you using an experienced team of local professionals with a proven track record.
- A dedicated team of professionals with the market insight to provide these investment services for any or all of your accounts: retirement plans, IRA's, personal investments, and/or trust accounts.
All to maximize the performance of your investment dollars.
Our retirement advisory professionals provide independent, third-party, objective investment advice for Fidelity and TIAA-CREF retirement participants. You'll receive
advice and portfolio management without a conflict of interest at a reasonable fee.
How we are different
- Experience. Our Senior Investment Portfolio managers have an average of 30 years of experience. They are supported by a full team of professionals.
- Proven. Our Investment Management Group currently manages over $700 million in assets.
- Our values. Bank of Ann Arbor helps our community. We have given over $1.5 million to local non-profits since 1996. Providing value to our clients and support to our community are the reasons we were founded.
- Technology. We utilize software powerful enough to analyze complex stock, bond and fund data which allows us to customize our services in a convenient and affordable package.
- Responsive. As a locally owned and locally operated business, you can be sure we will be responsive and available when you need us.
- Affordable. Quality service for a reasonable price.