Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit checks electronically from your office with remote deposit capture system from Bank of Ann Arbor. EasyDeposit, our remote deposit capture system, utilizes a desktop scanner that connects to
your computer and the Internet so you can scan checks received from customers and send deposits electronically to Bank of Ann Arbor anytime day or night. It's the fastest way to turn checks into cash.
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Send staff to deliver deposits at the bank?
- Pay mailing costs or ATM fees to have deposits delivered to the bank?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered YES to any of these, then EasyDeposit, our remote deposit capture, will benefit your company.
How does EasyDeposit work?
- Prepare the deposit. Using the Bank of Ann Arbor remote deposit capture desktop scanner, scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
- View images of the scanned checks right from your computer. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read and the deposit is totaled.
- Review and confirm to electronically send deposit to Bank of Ann Arbor. The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection.
- Funds are deposited in to your account.
Remote Deposit Capture System Requirements
- A desktop computer with a current version of Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 and a USB 2.0.
- A supported desktop check scanner and software provided by Bank of Ann Arbor.
- A high-speed Internet connection.
- A cash management checking account with Bank of Ann Arbor.
For more information about remote deposit capture contact your Commercial Banking or Relationship Banking Officer or call 734-662-1600.