Bank of Ann Arbor is dedicated to helping small businesses succeed by providing commercial loans to your business. We offer the advantage of local decision-making
combined with the knowledge of our experienced commercial lending team. Whether you need a business loan for capital equipment, real estate, cash flow, inventory
or other business needs, our experienced lenders
will work with you to create the loan structure that best
fits your needs.
Business Loan Types
Bank of Ann Arbor provides all the necessary tools for your business financing needs.
- Business Lines of credit to take advantage of trade discounts, finance accounts receivable or inventory and provide short-term working capital when necessary.
- Business Term Loans for a specific time period of repayment used to purchase equipment or other fixed assets.
- Term Loan Authorization. A preapproved term loan that can be utilized for a one year period to purchase equipment or other fixed assets.
- Real Estate Mortgages to purchase or refinance commercial real estate or can finance new construction.
- Letters of Credit to do business with foreign or domestic businesses.