Bank of Ann Arbor's Technology and Life Science Banking Practice is locally focused but national in scope. For our client technology and life science based companies
this is a valuable asset. Our mission is to help southeastern Michigan’s technology and life science business community continue to expand its globally recognized
leadership position. We are working to achieve that mission by leveraging our resources to help our client companies achieve their goals.
Meet our Technology Industry Group professionals, Michael Cole
Specific sectors of focus include:
- Information Technology: Internet services, network solutions, database management, software development, communications and electronics.
- Life Sciences: diagnostic, drug discovery, healthcare management, devices, therapeutics, and bioinformatics.
- Environmental Technology: alternative energy, and environment science.
- Small Tech: MEMS & nanotechnology
- Industrial Technology: advanced manufacturing and industrial engineering
- Professional Services: investment banking, business consultants, public relations, sales & distribution, IT staffing, and non-profits.
- Private Equity: venture capital, angel investors.