Checking Account Options
Checking Accounts to Meet Your Everyday Banking Needs
Bank of Ann Arbor offers seven checking accounts, each designed to meet your needs depending on account activity, balances, and the intended use of the
account. Use this chart
to compare at a glance or read the details below.
Included with all Bank of Ann Arbor checking accounts:
- Free Online and Mobile Banking.
- Free CheckFree bill pay (for checking accounts only).
- Free Telephone Banking.
- Free electronic statements and combined checking and savings statements.
- Free online check images.
- Free VISA CheckCard (checking only) or ATM card.
- Free unlimited usage at Bank of Ann Arbor ATMs. No fee charged by Bank of Ann Arbor for ATM transactions at any ATM. Other financial institutions may apply fees.
- Free postage‐paid envelopes available for making deposits by mail.
For information on New Liberty Bank accounts, please contact any office
Keep flying with Zip Checking. It's a checking account for people on the move. Zip Checking is a quick, convenient and paperless alternative to ordinary checking accounts.
A straightforward checking account with no activity limits.
If you like to receive images of your paid checks in your monthly statement then Image Checking is for you.
Money Market Checking
This interest bearing account gives you the flexibility of a lower minimum balance and competitive interest earnings.
Smart One Account
The Smart One Account combines the traditional transaction handling of a checking account with the higher earnings of a money market savings. Put your money to work
while keeping the access you want with our Smart One Account.
Older is wiser especially when you take advantage of these free services. If you are age 55 or better, you can enjoy these special bonuses: