Execubanc Online Banking
Online Banking for your business allows you 24/7 access to your company's accounts. Execubanc, Bank of Ann Arbor's cash management software, is savvy enough for the
most sophisticated money manager yet simple for any business. Its cash management functions are real time, providing you with an accurate picture of your company's
cash position so you can make wise decisions in a snap.
Manage Your Money Your Way:
- Access up to the minute account balances.
- View check presentments and electronic presentments throughout the day.
- Transfer funds between Bank of Ann Arbor accounts (limited to 6 per month for Money Market and Statement Savings)
- Make term loan and line of credit payments.
- Print and view your statement anytime.
- Export Files into money management software
- Place Stop Payments
As an added benefit, you can manage your cash by making electronic payments via the ACH network or via wire transfers to accounts outside of Bank of Ann Arbor. A
separate application and approval is required for ACH origination. Fees will be assessed for ACH transactions and wire transfers.
For security purposes you will need to determine who will have access to your business accounts and what actions they can perform. You are allowed to sign up multiple
employees for your company. You will need to specify the following for each employee:
- What accounts the employee has access to.
- What transactions the employee can create (transfers, loan payments, wires)
- The maximum amount per transaction the employee can create ($5,000.00, $10,000.00)
- Whether someone else should approve the employee's entries (see Dual Verification for details).
For more information, contact Chris Tefft at 734-327-0225 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Request an enrollment packet
. Please include your name, your business name, the mailing address, phone number and email address. Someone will get back to you within one
Take a test drive of the Execubanc now.
This will help you determine what access you want to assign your employees.
For extra security, you can require dual verification for transactions created by your employees. This means that one employee creates a transaction, such as a transfer,
and then a second employee reviews the information and changes the status to Approved.
Employees cannot approve their own transactions. As part of the enrollment process, you choose who provides this approval. Dual verification is not required by Bank of
Ann Arbor, but is an added security feature.